Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's official.....

We saw an Ear-Nose-Throat doctor today and he confirmed that Sarah's tonsils and adenoids must come out. The strep has buried itself deep in the pockets of the tonsils and has decided to just hide out for a while. None of the antibiotics have worked in killing the bacteria and he told us if we didn't have it done then we could expect it to be very tough on her in the future. From what I have heard it can be very rough on her, especially the first week so I'm praying she have a quick recovery. Right now she's extremely nervous about things so please remember her in prayer. They said I would be able to be with her while they are administering the anesthesia so please pray for me too....I tear up just thinking about it. Lord, I hope I make it through!! :-) Her surgery will be at 9:30 Monday morning and they said I should be able to take her home once the anesthesia wears off and she can swallow liquids. Thanks for the prayers and I will keep you all updated!