Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ansley "Poo"

Recently Ansley has been talking more and trying to communicate the best she knows how. Usually it's a huh, or a blah or some sort of sound she makes that only she can understand. The other day she was sitting at the table eating her snack and she pooted. Instantly she looked up at me with this huge grin and said Poo-Poo! In a few minutes I noticed that indeed her diaper was full as she kept saying poo-poo, poo-poo. I began to smile and praise her because this is really the first time she's made that connection. Well, at bath time last night (I'm sure you where this is all going) she was having the best time dancing and squealing and playing in the water. All of a sudden as she was dancing a poot slipped out. She instantly said uh-oh, poo-poo! As I frantically tried to Pull Sarah out of the tub, I noticed it was too late....Ansley has already left a little departing gift. She proudly stood up and said in her best baby voice yelled...POO-POO!!!!



(I only included footage of he
r singing and dancing...I didn't want to totally humiliate her when she gets older and sees this post!)




0 comments: