Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moving



Well, after two long weeks we are finally in the new house and starting to get settled in. This house has a small backyard and the girls are already enjoying playing outside each day. We've made some new friends....a spider in particular. Each day Sarah enjoys walking out on the back porch and observing what he is doing. She's learning about leaves at school so sometimes we go outside and look at all the different types of leaves. She explained to me the other day that the chlorophyll causes them to turn from green to yellow to brown and that the leaves provide food for the tree (quite impressive!!) Since moving, Ansley has learned how to navigate the stairs quite well. The other day she spent one hour walking up and down the stairs and each time I would clap she would get this huge grin on her face. She's getting so independent!! Also in this house the girls are sharing a room. They seem to enjoy playing together in their room quite a bit which has been nice. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch them together. It reminds me of how blessed I am that they have each other and that I get to be their mom. I love you girls!!

0 comments: