Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Festival 2008



Sarah with the pumpkin princesses Ariel and Cinderella

This one is just right!

Ansley needs a little help with hers
Adam and the girls

As part of my birthday weekend, Adam and I took the girls to the Pumpkin Festival at Stone Mountain. We walked through the pumpkin patch, talked with Jack Pumpkin and went through his crazy maze, played miniature golf, and saw the SciGuys Science show. This was Ansley's first memory of being in a pumpkin patch and she had a blast trying to pick the pumpkins up. She tried to sit on a couple of them and tumbled off every time. I wish I had gotten shots because it was hilarious!! I'm sure there will be more opportunities since Sarah's school also has a pumpkin patch this year. Picking out a pumpkin is always exciting for us because it's the kick-off to the holiday season. I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather...FALL IS HERE!!!

0 comments: