Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!







Well, today was the big 37 (or as Sarah says..Three Seven.) I had such a wonderful day. I woke up to Sarah telling me Happy Birthday and how much she loved me. She was so excited, it was like it was her birthday too! I received many wonderful phone calls and emails from all of my friends and family. One of the most special was from my best friend Wendy who took the time to sit down and compile a tiny sampling of memories from the past 18 years (www.3peazinapod.blogspot.com). I'm so blessed to have her as my friend...thanks Cornelia, love ya sweetie!! Later in the afternoon we went for pizza at Fellini's and then came home and had birthday cake and ice cream. It was truly a very special day and I hope this next year is the best year ever!!

1 comments:

Wendy Amerson said...

I am so happy you had a great birthday! Good Looking cake...